About the Role
As part of the Accounts Payable team, you will be responsible for providing strong leadership to accounts payable team and improving the efficiency. You will ensure that the department operates smoothly, maintains accurate and complete records regarding payments to suppliers, lenders, and employees.
What you will do day to day?
- Lead AP team to drive end to end accounts payable process for the entire Indospirit Group
- Expertise of Invoice Processing/Vendor Management/Employee Claims/Payments Disbursement/Credit Control/Record Keeping
- Month end AP closing, MIS & Reporting
- Forecasting for Weekly/monthly payments
- Expense tracking, Fixed Assets & Intercompany Accounting
- Active engagement with key stakeholders such as auditors, treasury, procurement, Finance and Operating Leadership
- Setting up KRA Metrics for the AP team and monitoring the same for evaluating team performance consistently
- Develop SOP, implements and maintain systems, procedures and policies, including Accounts Payable function to ensure adherence to company guidelines
What are we looking for?
- Education: Either B.Com/M.Com/CA/CMA/MBA (F)
- Experience: 5 to 8 years in AP role with Team lead exposure in Industry.
- Must have handled end to end Procure to pay management
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication.
- A team player with strong leadership & Project management capability.
- Knowledge of ERP/Tally & MS Office
- Well versed with India withholding tax laws (TDS) & Input credit for GST.
About the Company
Technically, alcohol is a solution. So are we!
The Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Retailers of alcoholic beverages with diversified interests in electronics, vaping and a rapidly expanding hospitality chain. What started as a distribution enterprise in 2007, is now a large business house with an annual revenue of over ₹500 crores, 1000+ employees and a significant presence across 14 locations PAN India.
The company recently ventured into manufacturing in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our private brands, Witty-Bro – the German beer, Bro code – a crafted brut, Enso – Japanese whisky launched by Indospirit Group, and God’s Own – the French brandy, are making people happy & high across India.
We provide complete logistics support to our international & domestic partners. We are a valued & preferred partner for global brands of the industry including Chivas Regal, Absolut, Beluga, Corona, Hoegaarden, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, Bira, Sula to name a few. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an imported alcoholic drink in India, there is more than a 50% chance that it was supplied by Indospirit!!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-bev value chain is a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 19 quick service pocket friendly bars – Barshala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and we will soon have presence in other Indian cities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills – Indospirit is the place to be!