About the Role
As an Assistant Manager – Legal & Corporate Affairs, you will be responsible to handle, draft, vet, review, negotiate all types of agreements for the various entities of Indospirit.
What you will do day to day?
- Drafting, vetting, reviewing & negotiation of all types of agreements for the company including distribution agreement, service agreements, manpower agreements, license agreements, software agreements, sponsorship agreements, policies and T&C etc.
- Preparing summaries
- Discussing the agreements with internal teams and taking approvals.
- Maintaining documentation and MIS
What are we looking for?
- Minimum qualification: Law graduate from a recognized university
- Minimum experience: 2-4 years in contract management with corporate or a mid-size law form.
- Good drafting skills and experience of drafting aforementioned agreements
- Knowledge of excise laws will be preferred
- Experience of litigation or drafting of court pleadings or Intellectual Property Rights will be an advantage
About the Company
Technically, alcohol is a solution. So are we!
The Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Retailers of alcoholic beverages with diversified interests in electronics, vaping and a rapidly expanding hospitality chain. What started as a distribution enterprise in 2007, is now a large business house with an annual revenue of over ₹500 crores, 1000+ employees and a significant presence across 14 locations PAN India.
The company recently ventured into manufacturing in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our private brands, Witty-Bro – the German beer, Bro code – a crafted Brut, Enso – the first Japanese whisky bottled in India, and God’s Own – the French brandy, are making people happy & high across India.
We provide complete logistics support to our international & domestic partners. We are a valued & preferred partner for global brands of the industry including Chivas Regal, Absolut, Beluga, Corona, Hoegaarden, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, Bira, Sula to name a few. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an imported alcoholic drink in India, there is more than a 50% chance that it was supplied by Indospirit!!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-bev value chain is a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 19 quick service pocket friendly bars – Barshala – is Delhi’s largest resto-bar chain and we will soon have presence in other Indian cities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills – Indospirit is the place to be!