About the Role
As part of the Accounts Receivable team, you will be responsible for providing strong leadership to accounts receivable team and improving the efficiency. You will ensure that the department operates smoothly, maintains accurate and complete records regarding payments to sales, suppliers, lenders, and customers.
What you will do day to day?
- Ensuring customers pay on time & business partnering with Sales/Clients for overdue receivables
- Ensuring accuracy with respect to daily cheque collections and AR accounting in customer ledger
- Controlling & circulations of Debtors aging report
- Monitoring debtors balances for driving reduction in DSO & monthly customer reconciliations
- Maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures for all activities within the team
- Ensuring completeness/maintenance of customer masters and compliance to KYC
- Setting up KRA metrics for the AR team members & monitoring the same for evaluating team performance consistently
- Develops credit control system in collaboration with Sales, Finance & Company executives, building SOP, implementing and maintain ERP systems, procedures and policies, to ensure adherence to company guidelines
What are we looking for?
- Education: B.Com/M.com/Semi Qualified CA/CMA
- Experience: 5 – 7 years in credit management & collections in Indian market
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders across business verticals
- Ability to handle multitasking in a demanding workload
- Excellent team work, organization & communication skills (Oral/Written)
- Proficient in Tally & MS Office
About the Company
Technically, alcohol is a solution. So are we!
The Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Retailers of alcoholic beverages with diversified interests in electronics, vaping and a rapidly expanding hospitality chain. What started as a distribution enterprise in 2007, is now a large business house with an annual revenue of over ₹500 crores, 1000+ employees and a significant presence across 14 locations PAN India.
The company recently ventured into manufacturing in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our private brands, Witty-Bro – the German beer, Bro code – a crafted brut, Enso – Japanese whisky launched by Indospirit Group, and God’s Own – the French brandy, are making people happy & high across India.
We provide complete logistics support to our international & domestic partners. We are a valued & preferred partner for global brands of the industry including Chivas Regal, Absolut, Beluga, Corona, Hoegaarden, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, Bira, Sula to name a few. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an imported alcoholic drink in India, there is more than a 50% chance that it was supplied by Indospirit!!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-bev value chain is a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 19 quick service pocket friendly bars – Barshala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and we will soon have presence in other Indian cities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills – Indospirit is the place to be!