About the Role
As the Senior Executive – Sales, you will be responsible for presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet sales goals. You will also help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in your assigned region.
What you will do day to day?
- Achieve monthly, quarterly & annual goals set by your managers.
- Make high volume of calls to the potential customers and clients
- Create and deliver proposals to all the prospective clients
- Manage sales cycle effectively
- Timely collection of payments, creating and updating customer payment history
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the sales team
What are we looking for?
- Qualification: Post graduation in any domain
- Experience: 1-2 years in similar industries
- Excellent communication and the ability to understand the customer needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse and intense environment
About the Company
Technically, alcohol is a solution. So are we!
The Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Retailers of alcoholic beverages with diversified interests in electronics, vaping and a rapidly expanding hospitality chain. What started as a distribution enterprise in 2007, is now a large business house with an annual revenue of over ₹500 crores, 1000+ employees and a significant presence across 14 locations PAN India.
The company recently ventured into manufacturing in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our private brands, Witty-Bro – the German beer, Bro code – a crafted brut, Enso – Japanese whisky launched by Indospirit Group, and God’s Own – the French brandy, are making people happy & high across India.
We provide complete logistics support to our international & domestic partners. We are a valued & preferred partner for global brands of the industry including Chivas Regal, Absolut, Beluga, Corona, Hoegaarden, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, Bira, Sula to name a few. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an imported alcoholic drink in India, there is more than a 50% chance that it was supplied by Indospirit!!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-bev value chain is a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 19 quick service pocket friendly bars – Barshala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and we will soon have presence in other Indian cities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills – Indospirit is the place to be!