About the Role
As the Manager – Sales, you will be responsible for increasing the sales revenues and maintaining customer relationships in an assigned geographical area. You will be coaching and managing a span of 4-5 sales executives and ensure that your team meets its targets.
What you will do day to day?
- Field intensive role where you will lead the team to ensure high width of distribution in the territory, across our portfolio of brands, both owned as well as partner brands
- Effectively initiate and conclude deals with retail and hospitality partners,to ensure high market share across our portfolio of brands
- Manage end-to-end relationships including pitching, negotiation,billing, collection and troubleshooting with our partners
- Develop core distribution infrastructure in the territory, including licensing, warehousing, logistics, sales & collection
- Manage cross-functional teams including warehousing, finance will have a dotted line reporting into this position
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Ensure the business is analytically driven, with adoption of tech platforms built for the business
- Coach your team on how to build the business using both functional and soft skills
What are we looking for?
- Work in assigned territories to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales target
- Coach the territory sales team, teaching them important elements of the company products and aligning them with the company goals & objectives
- Project potential sales for the financial year and compare with the last few years by reviewing operational reports and records.
- Form new & relevant partnerships through market research, networking, formal sales meetings etc. and map new clients & revenue channels
- Build strong relationships with our existing clients and provide them with follow up sales and logistics support
- Provide strategic inputs and keep management informed of any change in business dynamics, customer development etc.
- Manage timely collections from customers
About the Company
Technically, alcohol is a solution. So are we!
The Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Retailers of alcoholic beverages with diversified interests in electronics, vaping and a rapidly expanding hospitality chain. What started as a distribution enterprise in 2007, is now a large business house with an annual revenue of over ₹500 crores, 1000+ employees and a significant presence across 14 locations PAN India.
The company recently ventured into manufacturing in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our private brands, Witty-Bro – the German beer, Bro code – a crafted brut, Enso – Japanese whisky launched by Indospirit Group, and God’s Own – the French brandy, are making people happy & high across India.
We provide complete logistics support to our international & domestic partners. We are a valued & preferred partner for global brands of the industry including Chivas Regal, Absolut, Beluga, Corona, Hoegaarden, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, Bira, Sula to name a few. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an imported alcoholic drink in India, there is more than a 50% chance that it was supplied by Indospirit!!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-bev value chain is a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 19 quick service pocket friendly bars – Barshala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and we will soon have presence in other Indian cities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills – Indospirit is the place to be!